Friday, September 25, 2009

Counting my blessings

Hi friends!! How is everybody?? :0)

It's Friday night and I'm sitting at home. Thank the Lord! I've been looking forward to this moment all week. :0) I love marinating on the couch with the TV on in the background and surfing the web on my pink laptop. Sigh... I'm def sleeping in tomorrow. Life has been super busy and consumed lately but I can't complain... I'm alive and kicking right?!!

So, I went out and shot two more stories for air. That makes 3 so far! I can't tell you guys too much about the third one yet because I haven't viewed the entire tape/written the script :0) Anniewho, the process is getting a little easier for me. The interviewing and writing part is nothing compared to the on camera work! I still feel awkward talking into a camera. Eeek! The second story aired Thursday during the 5pm newscast. If you have a moment...please check it out and let me know what you think:

Melanie is my buddy bear so we had a ton of fun shooting this. Lots of laughs and making fun!

It's now 10:40p and I'm yawning like crazy. Better hit the sheets before I start talking nonsense.
OH!! Pray for the Skins... they need to get it together for this Sunday against the Lions.

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Annie!! I am so proud of you and proud to be your friend :-). Luvs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this TV stuff & I hear you on the Sports Junkies radio show every week too!

    ReplyDelete