Monday, October 19, 2009

Hi!

Hi everyone!! How is everything going for you guys? I'm doing fab! Just trucking along and doing what I do. :0) It's been a while so thought I'd do a little updating. We now have 5 hours of news in the morning so I'm def a busy bee at work. Redskins/football season is also keeping me busy. Speaking of my Skins... wish we were in a better situation. I'm trying to stay positive but wow... we're doing bad.

If you need something to "cheer" you up...check out my latest story:


HUGS,
Annie

PS- Countdown to my birthday...

8 comments:

  1. hey its jon from janddshow. just purusing your blog this afternoon at work - i puruse much when times are slow like today. anyway (annieway) good work on the fox stories so far... hope your bday is awesome.

    go skins? (shaky and not confidently)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathan! Thanks so much for the support!
    Don't give up on the Skins...

    by the way, I've heard the "annieway" before... I've heard them all, J. :0) LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I copied the annieway from your previous blog post...I don't get credit for that one. Oh and ill never give up on the skins but u know how them times be rough. Peace annie.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hahaa!! DUH... sometimes I forget how corny I am. Anniewho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. annieone could tell right off the bat that you were a corndog. wow, looks like im your biggest fan.. well, atleast on this post. :) though I DO love the newer post about playing for change. very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie --- I'm glad I can stalk you online now :-) Oh.. and we have 5 hours of news now silly. Technically 5 hours and 5 minutes on Channel 5 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, Sara V!!! I goofed... I made the change. LOLOLOL. I'm so lucky to have a friend who's the ultimate perfectionist... xoxo

    ReplyDelete