Saturday, August 1, 2009

"G.I. Joe" Red Carpet @ Andrews Airforce Base

G.I. Joe Synopsis: Paramount Pictures and Hasbro, whose previous collaboration was the worldwide blockbuster “TRANSFORMERS,” join forces with Spyglass Entertainment for another extraordinary action-adventure “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.” From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos. “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” is directed by Stephen Sommers. In theaters August 7th!

WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!



THE CAST UP CLOSE & PERSONAL:

Marlon Wayans

Sienna Miller, Channing Tatum, and Rachel Nichols

<3 Channing & Me <3
He is so handsome, nice, charming, and down-to-earth.


I know... you should've married me instead of Jenna D. It's OK, we all make mistakes Chann. :0)

4 comments:

  1. wow, can't believe you got a picture with channing tatum! he's gorgeous- have u seen fighting!?

    ahhh, so cutee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashly!! I got to chat with him too. We locked eyes and had a one on one convo. Unbelievable. I felt like a little school girl crushin'... had to check myself for a sec. Let's go see G.I.Joe together! LOL...then go rent step up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now you're just showing off...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! Paul, you are a REAL friend. You def know how to keep me grounded. I'm nobody special... but had to let the world know how cool it was to meet Channing Tatum!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete